These are some books we find useful. It’s a list we hope will get longer, so if you have a book, a useful video/link, a favourite blog on writing, let us know so we can make this grow.
• Renni Browne and Dave King, Self-Editing for Fiction Writers: How to Edit Yourself into Print, published by William Morris, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
I’ve found this one really useful, especially the chapters on dialogue–Chris
• Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft, published by Hodder.
Part biography, lot’s of good advice, and fun to read–Chris
• Steven James, Troubleshooting Your Novel: Essential Techniques for Identifying and Solving Manuscript Problems, published by Writers Digest Books.
• Jane Reichhold, Writing and Enjoying Haiku: A Hands on Guide, published by Kodansha International
A light easy introduction to Haiku–Benita
• Chuck Wendig, Damn Fine Story: Mastering the Tools of a Powerful Narrative, published by Writers Digest Books.